During these unprecedented times, we are making daily changes to do our part to “flatten the curve” while still being dedicated to providing quality veterinary care for your pets. Somethings we have currently implemented are:
- Not shaking hands.
- A 6 foot distance between individuals will be maintained (both doctors and clients, as well as, clients amongst themselves).
- Only 1 adult is permitted to accompany a pet(s) in the exam room.
- In accordance with Palm Beach County Emergency Order No. 2020-004, any one entering the building must wear a mask or facial covering.
- Clients should remain in their cars; call upon arrival. You will be notified when an exam room is available.
- Please call in payment for all medication refills and food pick-up. These will be delivered to you curbside, just call when you get here! Or remember, you can use or on-line pharmacy.
In addition to social distancing, we will also be implementing strict cleaning regimens and protocols including:
- Our hospital will be disinfected frequently, in addition to all exam rooms being disinfected after each client.
- We ask that each client wipe down collars, leashes and carriers with an alcohol based solution prior to coming to the hospital.
- No personal items can be kept with the pet(s) while boarded or hospitalized, including blankets, toys, collars, leashes, etc
As previously stated, we believe it is essential that anyone displaying the symptoms of COVID-19, (fever, cough, or shortness of breath) or who has traveled internationally in the last 14 days or to an area in the United States with a high incidence of COVID-19, have someone else bring your pet in and/or use our Curbside Service.
We appreciate your understanding and support as we navigate these times. Some changes may lead to longer wait times; however, we are committed to the safety of our community and staff, and have decided that the protocols are necessary for building a better tomorrow.
We will continually monitor the situation in Palm Beach County and Florida and will update you of any changes at our office as the need arises.